Fashion: Kendra's Miami Fashion Challenge

- Kendra and her beautiful mother Recently, I was contacted by Miss Kendra Thornton who is a well known travel expert from US. Here is ...

- Kendra and her beautiful mother

Recently, I was contacted by Miss Kendra Thornton who is a well known travel expert from US. Here is a profile from Miss Kendra:

"I'm a mother of three and enjoy everyday life with my kids. We have a lot of fun together, but sometimes it's necessary to get a break. That's why me and my husband booked a week in Miami. While my eyes may be there, my wardrobe certainly isn't. Which is why I wanted to present a challenge to find the perfect ensembles. 

My fashion challenge is pretty simple. I just need a few new looks to bring with me to Miami that will make me feel trendy and comfortable no matter where we explore. We are going to check out a few different places in Miami. There are a lot of different areas to explore, and we will definitely be hitting the beach. The Delano Hotel is located right in the middle of South Beach. I feel so lucky for finding this place because it's absolutely stunning on the inside and out. There's a spa on the rooftop of the Delano called Club Essentia. They have all kinds of wellness and beauty treatments as well as massage therapy. I'm thinking of getting the oxygen facial and getting the ultimate nail package. My husband already got a full day for me there to be pampered. It's going to be an amazing experience. 


We'll be walking around several parts of South Beach and Miami. I definitely want to check out some restaurants in Little Havana and visit some of the historic areas around South Beach that show off all of the crazy art deco pieces from the 1920s. A few nights will be spent out on the town in South Beach, so I would love a dressy or sexier outfit that just shows off a little bit and makes my husband feel like the luckiest man in the world! Hopefully this gives you ideas for my new Miami wardrobe. I'll be taking lots of pictures and will be sure to feature any selections in the images that I bring back from the trip."



/
Miami definitely is a nice place for having a summer holiday! Kendra is a strong lady, she has a good body shape and tanned skin. Some of sporty chic style suits her a lot, a nice top with a pair of denim short is the best way to show her nice figure! Besides, I picked some retro style accessories for her in order to look fashionable. Here are some beautiful clothes for the day-time in these 7 days.

For the first look, the colour is mainly in white. Striped tee is always the best look in summer, it never be wrong. I mix it with a cute retro floral printed bandeau tank inside (you just need to take off the top and shorts to enjoy the sunshine and spa), white denim shorts and white superga sneakers.
day look 1
- click on the picture for more details -

For the second look, this is a causal chic style for you to shopping around in Miami city, I picked a little feminine sporty tank top, a silk Carven long skirt and some folk style accessories.
look 2


There are so many nice restaurants or cafes in Miami. You may have a nice meal, reading or chitchatting for a whole morning. This is a comfortable look to make you feel relaxing. A simple white tank, a bleach denim waistcoat, a comfort Calvin Klein skinny jeans, and a pastel colour Adidas by Stella McCarteny sneakers.
look 3
- click on the picture for more details -

For the night-time, I picked the art deco style fringed beaded tulle mini dress by Kate Moss for Topshop and a pair of Steve Madden heels with some metallic colour accessories such as the Silver Jimmy Choo clutch bag.

look 4

- click on the picture for more details -

Lastly, I wish you could have a wonderful Miami trip! Enjoy the sunshine and your beautiful days with your husbands! If you want to have a good vacation like Kendra, go for this website to find a good hotel! http://www.gogobot.com/
For more details of Kendra, you may follow her twitter @Kendrathornton

xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Flickr Images