it: 90s Sneakers

The whole fashion trend is backing to the 90s, denim, grunge looks, casual wear,  and also sneakers. You can see the old 90s hit sport sh...


The whole fashion trend is backing to the 90s, denim, grunge looks, casual wear,  and also sneakers. You can see the old 90s hit sport shoes brands such as Puma, New Balance, Reebok, Nike Jordan and so on. Those all sneakers become the 'it' shoes again. Sneakers for me, is a really really casual thing. I seldom wear sneakers, I think simple Toms flats are more comfortable for me. And I don't know how to wear it nicely.


I am so jealous of some guys can wear sneakers well. I had a New Balance 574 before and I really like the colour. But I just can't find the right way to wear it. Finally, I find a pair of yellow Adidas Originals which I can wear it well.


Recently, I am addicted to the Camper Himalayan sneakers. It is so nice and so comfortable. But this thing is just so not me. When i wear on my feet, I think I am a kids wearing my father's blazer. It is just so wrong.

An it boy needs Nike Jordan, Supreme tees, visvim etc.When I see those sneakers in Chanel Haute Couture show and Christian Dior Haute Couture show,I know sneakers are going to be an it thing.







xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. And they are fucking COMFY!
    I think nineties have never gone.
    Check out my blog! http://princeofeight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a trend! I really love the comfortable that they are!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images