it: Forever T-shirt by ZALORA.COM.HK

"T-Shirts", made of a light, inexpensive fabric, were easy to clean. The earliest T-shirt dates back to sometime between the S...


"T-Shirts", made of a light, inexpensive fabric, were easy to clean. The earliest T-shirt dates back to sometime between the Spanish–American War and the year 1913, when the U.S. Navy began issuing them as undergarments.

There is a long long history of human wearing t-shirts. T-shirt, for me is a basic thing which I have more than 20 pieces in my closet. No matter, you are poor or rich, t-shirt is a thing that we share. My first impression about t-shirt is so simple and so clean. You can wear it nicely with a simple blue skinny jeans. For me, blue jeans with a white t-shirt is the perfect match. Spring is coming, I hate this season. T-shirt is a must thing for me, it makes me feel cool and comfort. I don't really like t-shirts with a big logo or a big graphic on it. White shirt is always the best, and maybe a simple quote. I like to match with skinny jeans or chino, and a pair of loafers. This is the perfect formula, you will never be a fashion disaster.


How to choose a nice T-shirt?
1. Don't be too small!
I know, I know, some people like wearing a tight t-shirts to show their muscles. However, this is a disaster in fashion. Have you ever see someone wearing a tight t-shirt on street style snapshots? A tight t-shirt shows your nipples out and you tummy out. This is so so disgusting!

2. Never be grey!
T-shirts can be any colours except grey colour. T-shirt is a simple thing, should clean and smooth. However, grey colour always makes me feel dirty.

3. No graphic on it!
I hate t-shirts with a big big picture or a big logo on it. You can only buy a big low resolution picture t-shirt in food market. I know, you get it.









ZALORA.COM.HK has some good t-shirts for you wonderful summer. They are a Hong Kong based online shop featuring many international brands such as RIVER ISLAND, American Apparel, Frank Williams and so on.

Here are some of my t-shirt picks from ZALORA.COM.HK, you can get it online now!!!!  







xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Flickr Images