Life: I'm as free as my hair.

  Relationship is a dream; love is just a fantasy. I realize nothing lasts forever. But i truly understand you can do anything if you beli...

 
Relationship is a dream; love is just a fantasy. I realize nothing lasts forever. But i truly understand you can do anything if you believe in.

I really love the song "Hair" of Lady Gaga, I am not a super fans of her. But I do appreciate her music and her live performance on the stage. And "Hair" is a song which could touch the bottle of my heart. Every time, I feel depressed and I listen to this song. I am not a good dancer, I don't even know how to dance. But my feet is just out of control every time I listen to this song.

"I just want to be free, I just want to be me
And I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties
Don't wanna change, and I don't wanna be ashamed
I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare" - Lady Gaga "Hair"


I was lost in love for a while, playing with those boys. And keep thinking of a boy who treat me bad. A boy who so young to be in love with....

From now on, I just want to be me and this is the spirit of my hair. Just shake my body and whip my hair!


xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Flickr Images