it: Model of 2013, Cara Delevingne.

let me talk about the 'it' thing, what is 'it'? 'it' is the trend, 'it' is the style, and 'it' is...


let me talk about the 'it' thing, what is 'it'? 'it' is the trend, 'it' is the style, and 'it' is she, Cara Delevingne.

She is probably the model of year, you can see her in every magazine covers, many of the fashion brand advertising. I am not the biggest fan of her, but I cannot deny that she has a special ability which can makes people love her.Although she is a celebrity more than a high-end fashion model. I mean, she does not fit into high-end fashion such as Valentino, Christian Dior etc. She can still rules the world with her signature thick eyebrows.




Comparing with  her elegant sister, Poppy Delevingne, she is more touchable and down to earth. It is not hard to imagine how crazy her life is, party, drunk, and even drugs... (um....) No, I am not trying to judging her.

Why is she become so popular? It is so funny to see some videos on YouTube that she runs to escape all her crazy fans after Valentino show. I admit that I was so impressed when I saw her first Burberry Prorsum campaign. Somebody said she was the new Kate Moss, I will say let see how far she can walk. Fashion world always needs someone to wow us, she did. In all those young models, she is one the most funnest model. She is crazy at the backstage of every shows. And this remains me of the old days when Agyness Deyn, Lily Donaldson, Jessica Stam, Freja Beha Ericsson, Irina Lazareanu are still young. There is no fun anymore now, you cannot see all those girls smoke around, and being crazy in the pictures. But Cara did, so I may say I kind of like her.





Besides, I like her street style. Although she wore the same Burberry leather jacket in whole entire fashion week, She did it amazingly. Her style, I may say it is so down to earth. Girls can follow her easily but you can follow her personality and how she present her style. She is a bitch! Watch out girls!









xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

Flickr Images