it: Alexa Chung

Do you remember the 'My Style Icon' series in my old blog? I would like to present the new series 'it', this is a series ...


Do you remember the 'My Style Icon' series in my old blog? I would like to present the new series 'it', this is a series about all the 'it things', 'it girls' and etc. The first entry is about Alexa Chung, one of my favourite style icon. She's not only a fashion icon, she is a life style, she is an attitude.

"Thank you, Jane Birkin, for providing me with infinite outfit ideas and the confidence to dress like a boy but act like a girl." - "it" by Alexa Chung

People all over the world are stealing her style, from her hair style, her make-up, to her style. From all of her street style, you can get one tip about her style which is accessory. A sweater with skinny jeans, and beautiful accessories. This is her style.

It is not difficult to steal her style but there is only one Alexa Chung in this world. You can never wear the same dress as good as she did. There is only one reason - her skinny legs. She has the best legs in this world, this is all the girls ever wanted. 








Mulberry Alexa bag, Charlottle Olympia Capri Cat Falts, wedge sandals, ankle boots, cat eyes, messy hairstyle..... She creates the trend time after time.


Now, she becomes the new face of Longchamp. She was not the girl next door before, she is a big star in fashion now. Hope she can win her 4th British Style Awards of this year British Fashion Awards 2013.


xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Flickr Images