Music: Recently I Love To Listen

Besides fashion stuff, I love music. Although i cannot play any kind of music instruments, I really appreciate people who can play music. Ca...

Besides fashion stuff, I love music. Although i cannot play any kind of music instruments, I really appreciate people who can play music. Cause I think they are too awesome. I love to listen any kind of music which can make me feel comfort to hear. I would like to share some album that I listen the most to you all.


今夜煙花燦爛 - Single by Kary Ng (吳雨霏)

What a touching song she made, I love her more and more. She always sing great.


Michelle Branch

Some old school things, always remind me of my teenage!


Alicia Keys just keep me moving!!


Come Away With Me by Norah Jones

Feeling so sad, and got cold these few days, I listen to her to make me feel comfortable.

 小日子 by Joey Yung (容祖兒)

She sings well, dance well. And this album is also a good one to take into Karaoke room.

xoxo p.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Flickr Images

THE SCIENTIST