Fashion: Back To Shool

Hi, I can smell the spring taste! It's September now, students wake up, it's time to school. For me, plaid shirt is one of the mu...


Hi, I can smell the spring taste! It's September now, students wake up, it's time to school. For me, plaid shirt is one of the must-have item for school look. I like to wear plaid shirt because it is easy to mix and match with any kind of clothes. And plaid shirt will never go wrong especially in  winter.

In this Fall 2013, plaid pattern becomes a hot item again. Prada, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Givenchy and my favourite Celine! and we can see most of the fast fashion brands such as H&M, Zara and UNIQLO put their latest designed plaid shirt on shelves now.


How to wear plaid shirt? Let's following those it girls, models, fashionista and celebrities!





xoxo p.
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

Flickr Images