Life: We Are YOUNG!

  Youth is invincible! Elizabeth Olsen and Selena Gomez appeared in these two latest fashion magazine. I especially love Elizabeth Olsen!...

 

Youth is invincible! Elizabeth Olsen and Selena Gomez appeared in these two latest fashion magazine. I especially love Elizabeth Olsen! We all know that she is from the Olsen's family. I wrote a post about Olsen Twins before in Blue Jeans & White Shirt (my style icon, Olsen Twins ). They are my style icon. And I think Elizabeth Olsen is so graceful and elegant. She is only 24, and she becomes one of the most in influential person among teenagers. For me, Selena Gomez is the new Lindsay Lohan. She is too young for fame but she looks amazing in the i-D magazine.  





xoxo p.

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

Flickr Images

THE SCIENTIST