Life: Lost & Found

I watched "Lost in Translation" for the second time last night. It seems to be more easy for me this time. Everything becomes ...


I watched "Lost in Translation" for the second time last night. It seems to be more easy for me this time. Everything becomes so easy for me. Just let the bad things pass, and cherish for the good things.

All the hopeless passed away, I am so lucky that I found my love. Every time I fall, he teaches me how to be brave and walk along. Sometimes, I should praise myself. I think I got the courage to fight with the sadness. Although, the "issue" is not finished yet, I have to go to the place which is so uncomfortable for me. But every time, I will tell myself to be calm and keep an average heart to face it.

 "I just don't know what I'm supposed to be" — movie: "Lost in Translation", 2003

I didn't know what to do and what I supposed to do in a while. It seemed that everything lost their meanings. Honestly, I still don't know why I have to work so hard to do anything now. I screw up everything no matter how hard I work. I had my dream, I would think about how amazing everything, and I believed that I would get what I want someday.I had two "fashion blogs" before, I wished I could be a successful blogger. After all the failures, I realize you can't get the things which are not belonged to you. I determined to stop all the unrealistic dreams. So I start writing this blog which is totally me. I am not that kind of people are full of creative and new ideas, I am just a bitch who likes judging others.

“Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.” ― Madonna

/

昨晚看了第二次的Lost in Translation,這一次好像看得輕鬆了一點,近來發現很多事情其實可以好簡單,不好的就由它不好,好的事就該好好珍惜一次。

曾經迷失過、絕望過,都已經成了過去,幸運地在最困難的一日子能遇上一個愛自己、我愛他的人。每一次的跌倒,都教會我需要更加勇敢地向前走。有時候,我也該誇獎自己,每一次都跌倒都能有一口氣爬起來,我想這是很多人都缺乏了的勇氣。雖然,事件還沒有完結,我還要每個月都需進出那令人不安的地方,但每一次我都能提醒自己要冷靜、平常心面對,這一點我也不得不去佩服自己。

 "I just don't know what I'm supposed to be" — movie: "Lost in Translation", 2003

大概有一段時間,我不太清楚自己該做怎樣,甚至不清楚自己能有什麼可以做得到,好像是所有東西都失去了意義。說真,直到現在我都不太能夠跟自己說到底為何要一直努力。我明白了其實你再努力,到頭來結果還是沒有改變。我曾經都抱過希望、夢想,以前我會幻想一切會變得美好,一直努力的事情終有一天會有收穫。以前有過兩個所謂的fashion blog,一直希望能成一個成功blogger,但經過一連串的挫敗,我明白了不是你的就算是再努力都是沒法成功。我決意停止再發一些不切實際的夢,倒不如做一些你能做到的事吧? 於是,我開始打這個blog,我從來的不是那些滿腦子新思想、創意的人,而我只是一個喜歡去批評、折磨別人的一個賤人。

“Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.” ― Madonna

xoxo p.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Flickr Images